Thursday, April 9, 2009

So, I think I got my pictures organized!





































Just to catch everyone up...the house was in move-in condition, but my General Contractor husband had bigger plans! We closed at the end of February, so he had the entire month of March to work on things at the new house. But, how long does a month really last? Especially, when you are Corey, and you have 1 million other projects going on! And...your wife is working like crazy...had to get a plug in for me! We had to be out of the apartment by April 1st. Here are some more pics before the work started!






Some of the pictures above are of the living room, dining room, fireplace (which we will eventually replace), the lovely blue color of our "master bedroom, the guest bedroom, with a broken window and the window in the upstairs bathroom. The window in the upstairs bathroom is the only thing that is left of the upstairs bathroom. Corey has debated about putting in a different window, but it will stay.






As an interesting fact, this house is registered as a Historic Chicago Bungalow with the Historic Chicago Bungalow Association. The stained glass windows above the fireplace are original and will stay. The house was built in 1924. I am feeling the flapper mantra in here....I even cut my hair off!


















































1 comment: